Upcoming June 24 - 26 weekend
Kambusters Drag Racing Association 1/8th mile race at SIR
Friday: Street Legal drag racing HAS BEEN CANCELLED due to rain.
Saturday: Gates open at 7:00 a.m. Qualifying starts at 10:00 a.m. - 3 hits. Eliminations Start 1:00 p.m.- 1:30 p.m. This race will act as points race #4.
- PIT VEHICLE RACES SATURDAY NIGHT
- We are doing registration ($20) in the souvenir booth throughout the day CASH ONLY. Please help us save time by doing this.
- Races start following the final rounds, please meet in the staging lanes.
- Buy backs ($20) will be done in the lanes following round 1 CASH ONLY. Winners get added back into round 2.
- Double entries welcome, passengers permitted on golf carts only.
- All riders must wear helmets.
From what we've heard, everyone is really looking forward to this. It should be a super fun night.
Sunday: Gates open at 7:00 a.m. Qualifying 9:00 a.m. - Eliminations around 12:00 p.m. This race will act as points race #5
SDRA/SIR Catch the Ace is underway
All purchases are online this year. Check us out at racesirace.com
New Online Seasonal Waiver Form Available
Our Insurance company has made the move to annual waivers, which are to be completed on-line by all crew members and racers (anyone who will be in a restricted area). It is strongly encouraged that you have this completed before you arrive at the track. Visit our Racer Info page for details and a link.
New Rule Addition for 2022
Starting the 2022 season, any vehicle running 9.99 or 135mph, a non SFI oil containment diaper or pan is required
SIR releases 2022 schedule
2022 Membership Forms
You can download your 2022 membership form here: 2022 Membership Form
Download the Pit Lease Agreement: Pit Lease Agreement
Thanks for your support of SIR!